Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiiU impressions

4 posters

Go down

WiiU impressions Empty WiiU impressions

Post by inversense Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

This is a thread for your impressions of the wiiU. I played it at gamestop the other day and the screen size suprised me. it was actually decent sized. For some reason i thought it was gonna be smaller, so that was good. I could only play rayman legends(i played asymmetrically with my brother on the classic wiimote) and the quality was really nice. it looked great and it was surprising to see my input on the touch screen coordinate with the tv so exactly and well. I cant wait to get my own. Im still a iffy about the UI and/or nintendo network since we know nothing about them yet. i hope they reveal something soon. so how about you guys? have you tried it? if not, how do you hope it will be?
inversense
inversense
NES
NES

http://www.pointerpointer.com

Back to top Go down

WiiU impressions Empty Re: WiiU impressions

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 pm

I've heard that it's light. I wonder what would happen if you were to take it with you 1 mile away. Does it need the Wii U to be on? If you're too far away, does it lag tremendously? Lots of questions. Also, you played it at your Gamestop? The one near me doesn't have it, it still has the Wii.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisparlamas Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am

Thethundara wrote:I've heard that it's light. I wonder what would happen if you were to take it with you 1 mile away. Does it need the Wii U to be on? If you're too far away, does it lag tremendously? Lots of questions. Also, you played it at your Gamestop? The one near me doesn't have it, it still has the Wii.

You don't honestly think you can take this thing on the go, do you? lol!
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:10 pm

chrisparlamas wrote:
Thethundara wrote:I've heard that it's light. I wonder what would happen if you were to take it with you 1 mile away. Does it need the Wii U to be on? If you're too far away, does it lag tremendously? Lots of questions. Also, you played it at your Gamestop? The one near me doesn't have it, it still has the Wii.

You don't honestly think you can take this thing on the go, do you? lol!

No, not really.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

I'm thoroughly pissed at my local Best Buy. I wanted to go try it out last weekend so I called before I left to. They said they had it so when I get there it's not set up and then I look around I see on the floor that the equipment was still in boxes. I wanted to body slam the guy cuz he knew that I meant did they have it set up -_- Lmao but anyways I can't wait to try it out especially after hearing everyone's reactions after playing it.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down