Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressions of Wii U (if you have it).

+5
BigPhaben
SebTH
MBParadox
MartyMar
Soxas
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Impressions of Wii U (if you have it). Empty Impressions of Wii U (if you have it).

Post by Soxas Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am

So as everyone knows today is the day we've been waiting for for about 2 years. I don't have my Wii U yet but I should be getting it in the next couple of days. For anyone who has it feel free to tell us about your thoughts of the system and your experiences so far with it as well. What's your favorite thing about the system or game so far if you picked up multiple games?
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Impressions of Wii U (if you have it). Empty Re: Impressions of Wii U (if you have it).

Post by MartyMar Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 am

So no one has gotten their Wii U? I should have mine before Christmas.
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Impressions of Wii U (if you have it). Empty Re: Impressions of Wii U (if you have it).

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 am

Same as soxas. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, its being shipped as I type. Should arrive on monday.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 am

I think im only one of 5 people here to actually legit have it in their hands.

hell, Im using it to TYPE this.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 pm

I got a 2 year wait Sad
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 pm

I got a 2 year wait Sad
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:59 pm

BigPhaben wrote:I got a 2 year wait Sad

You typed that twice.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Thethundara wrote:

You typed that twice.

I don't know how I do that :\ AND WHY DID THE DELETE POST DISAPPEAR D:
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
Thethundara wrote:

You typed that twice.

I don't know how I do that :\ AND WHY DID THE DELETE POST DISAPPEAR D:
Between this and me not being able to post links, I think the site might be having a few problems.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:39 pm

SebTH wrote:I think im only one of 5 people here to actually legit have it in their hands.

I was just thinking this too. When I get my Wii U this week im using this for everything having to do with surfing the web. The browser is crazy fast especially compared to my computer.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

That's a shame dude. I feel for ya Neutral
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 pm

SebTH wrote:I think im only one of 5 people here to actually legit have it in their hands.

Oh BTW since you have it what's your favorite thing about the system so far and what's your favorite game?
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Soxas wrote:
Is that what the trolls at gamestop told ya?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

No it's what Life told me since I had to wait that long to get my Wii last time Sad
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

BigPhaben wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

No it's what Life told me since I had to wait that long to get my Wii last time Sad
Nintendo has Increased its Manufacturing capabilities since the Wii. Remember before the Wii Nintendo was hurting because of losses on the GameCube. I actually did not get my Wii U shipped from a specific Toys R Us, but rather a Warehouse in Ohio miles upon miles away from where I actually live. There are tons of Wii U shipments, they are just not in stores yet. Toys R Us should of gotten shipments today from the Warehouse actually.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 am

Soxas wrote:

Oh BTW since you have it what's your favorite thing about the system so far and what's your favorite game?

Miiverse and the browser.

as for games, I don't have any, Im poor as shit, I could only afford the console barely. so all I can do is use the menu.

Im sure as fuck not transferring my wii data, since it deletes the wii's data to even get it to the wii u.

I have Basic, cause cheaper, and I have a 16 GB USB in the back for extra space, I want a 2 TB drive though.. :C

unfortunately I can't purchase games, or eshop stuff since everything in the eshop will instantly eat the system memory.

So, fuck I wish I had money or a friend gifted me Eshop cash lol;

anyway, I love this system, its fucking awesome personally, and rivals my likes of the PS3. and since Nintendo has my favorite franchise, Zelda, this thing is now my favorite console ever. worth all 300 bucks I dropped on it.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:45 pm

SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

as for games, I don't have any, Im poor as shit, I could only afford the console barely. so all I can do is use the menu.

Im sure as fuck not transferring my wii data, since it deletes the wii's data to even get it to the wii u.

I have Basic, cause cheaper, and I have a 16 GB USB in the back for extra space, I want a 2 TB drive though.. :C

unfortunately I can't purchase games, or eshop stuff since everything in the eshop will instantly eat the system memory.

anyway, I love this system, its fucking awesome personally, and rivals my likes of the PS3. and since Nintendo has my favorite franchise, Zelda, this thing is now my favorite console ever. worth all 300 bucks I dropped on it.
Thank you good sir ^-^
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Thank you good sir ^-^
Don't you wonder visually how the next Zelda game could be pushed? Imagine actually playing through that Zelda Tech Demo from 2011's E3.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:36 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Thank you good sir ^-^
Don't you wonder visually how the next Zelda game could be pushed? Imagine actually playing through that Zelda Tech Demo from 2011's E3.

JIZZ EVERYWHERE
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:03 pm

SebTH wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Thank you good sir ^-^

JIZZ EVERYWHERE
Actually now that I think about it, every Zelda game to initially come out has looked better than their Tech Demo. Very Happy
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:11 pm

MBParadox wrote:
SebTH wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Thank you good sir ^-^

JIZZ EVERYWHERE
Actually now that I think about it, every Zelda game to initially come out has looked better than their Tech Demo. Very Happy

Hey, you're right! That tech demo looked awesome, can't wait for the real game to come out.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Nintendo always knows how to apply their systems, I.E Skyward Sword.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:19 pm

MBParadox wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Nintendo has Increased its Manufacturing capabilities since the Wii. Remember before the Wii Nintendo was hurting because of losses on the GameCube. I actually did not get my Wii U shipped from a specific Toys R Us, but rather a Warehouse in Ohio miles upon miles away from where I actually live. There are tons of Wii U shipments, they are just not in stores yet. Toys R Us should of gotten shipments today from the Warehouse actually.

My face when I went to black friday at walmart and they had 2 black Wii U's just sitting there and I just went apeshit cause I didn't have the money at the time
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:15 am

MBParadox wrote:
SebTH wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Thank you good sir ^-^

JIZZ EVERYWHERE
I just remembered that too. Now i'm overly excited again.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:16 am

BigPhaben wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
BigPhaben wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

My face when I went to black friday at walmart and they had 2 black Wii U's just sitting there and I just went apeshit cause I didn't have the money at the time
Awwww man that must've sucked :/
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next