Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running WiiU on PC

4 posters

Go down

Running WiiU on PC Empty Running WiiU on PC

Post by Axl_abe Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 am

Shok just uploaded his vid showing off you can run wiiU games off a SD card with a SD card adapter, and I noticed his wiiU was running off his pc. This got me curious, so I ask How and what benefits do you get out of this?
Axl_abe
Axl_abe
NES
NES

http://twitter.com/Axl_abe

Back to top Go down

Running WiiU on PC Empty Re: Running WiiU on PC

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Axl_abe wrote:Shok just uploaded his vid showing off you can run wiiU games off a SD card with a SD card adapter, and I noticed his wiiU was running off his pc. This got me curious, so I ask How and what benefits do you get out of this?
He isn't. He's using a windows program that brings up the Wii U on his monitor. He does this so he can record footage, considering his capture card is internal in his PC.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:51 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Axl_abe wrote:Shok just uploaded his vid showing off you can run wiiU games off a SD card with a SD card adapter, and I noticed his wiiU was running off his pc. This got me curious, so I ask How and what benefits do you get out of this?
He isn't. He's using a windows program that brings up the Wii U on his monitor. He does this so he can record footage, considering his capture card is internal in his PC.
Yeah he does it with his PS3 as well. He's most likely doing it with the Wii U for ZombiU gameplay.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Yeah he does it with his PS3 as well. He's most likely doing it with the Wii U for ZombiU gameplay.
He already has the ZombiU live stream recorded on his ShokioZone channel.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:05 am

whats this program?
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:47 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
I know tongue
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
I know tongue
Ok tongue
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:48 am

is this program only usable through a Capture card?
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:10 pm

SebTH wrote:is this program only usable through a Capture card?
I believe so since Shoke has an internal one on his PC.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down