Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch

+3
ChaosLord121
Thethundara
BigPhaben
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:Nintendo got right on to fixing Miiverse, like they should, and some people even go to blame Nintendo because they are the ones that cut power during a system update. To me it sounds like there was only one very minimal, very quickly solved, actual technical issue.
That's the difference between Nintendo and the other companies. Not even a day after complaints they've already started working on the "issues" the Wii U has.
Its definitely not like the PSN hacks.
Exactly and if anything like that happens then it definitely won't be for as long as it was for PSN was out.
I heard Nintendo hired a Senior Network Coordinator that worked for Disney a while back.

Seriously?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:Nintendo got right on to fixing Miiverse, like they should, and some people even go to blame Nintendo because they are the ones that cut power during a system update. To me it sounds like there was only one very minimal, very quickly solved, actual technical issue.
That's the difference between Nintendo and the other companies. Not even a day after complaints they've already started working on the "issues" the Wii U has.
Exactly and if anything like that happens then it definitely won't be for as long as it was for PSN was out.
I heard Nintendo hired a Senior Network Coordinator that worked for Disney a while back.

Seriously?
Yep. You didn't actually think Nintendo would let the quality of NN be like NWFC did you?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?
Yep. You didn't actually think Nintendo would let the quality of NN be like NWFC did you?

Of course I did! Because it'z Lintendo and they never do anything right and Sony is always perfect and majestic and awesome and Lintendo is never doing anyhting right ever for all time cuz'
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

Of course I did! Because it'z Lintendo and they never do anything right and Sony is always perfect and majestic and awesome and Lintendo is never doing anyhting right ever for all time cuz'
Dont be such a PYROmaniac. Laughing
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

PUNS.

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 Tumblr_mcdqkml6VI1qg2uy2o1_500
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

PUNS.

This is just Punful to watch.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

PUNS.

What are you talking about? These puns are grape!

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 220px-Table_grapes_on_white
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

PUNS.

clown
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

Seriously?

PUNS.

clown

We should stop CLOWN-ing around and get back on topic.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:25 pm

JUST STOP IT!!! O-O lmao
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Soxas wrote:JUST STOP IT!!! O-O lmao

Yeah, I better stop with the puns before my account is TERMINATED for spamming.

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 250px-Terminator-2-judgement-day
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Thethundara wrote:
Soxas wrote:JUST STOP IT!!! O-O lmao

Yeah, I better stop with the puns before my account is TERMINATED for spamming.

Technical Issues Mar Wii U Launch - Page 2 250px-Terminator-2-judgement-day
EEEERGHHHHHHH! My brain! cyclops
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm gonna melt..
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum