Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

+27
-.Creator.-
Thethundara
MartyMar
MBParadox
Speeddasher
drawnsean
SebTH
EnigmaAzure
Venustoise
Moncole
inversense
GuNStArHeRo
Axl_abe
Gunzy
shinriley
Saxrebel
X11Prodigy
Papayaman
ClydeCash
DragonChi
xwatchmanx
Schroedus
gamingbeast4lifeson
ChaosLord121
Nin10doUltra
FaytSaotome
ImmaGamerGuy
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. - Page 2 Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by Venustoise Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm Venustoise.

My journey into gaming began when my mother introduced me to duck hunt in 1997 at the age of 3. Since then, I have owned every single nintendo console (and handhelds) and love most of nintendo's series. I also play counterstrike on macintosh and play the 360 from time to time.
Venustoise
Venustoise
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. - Page 2 Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by EnigmaAzure Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey everybody,
I am EnigmaAzure, I started gaming when I was 7, first system was snes, nintendo always have a place in my heart. I currently own and play on ps3 or wii or pc, i did have a 360 but it die on me. I currently in college, double majoring-in Computer graphic and philosophy.
EnigmaAzure
EnigmaAzure
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 am

Sup, call me Seb
Nice to be here with intelligent people like shoke.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by drawnsean Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey guys, I'm Sean. Smile

I'm a PC gamer but I also draw and do art for flash games n' stuff ( See " Super Wicked Awesome " , " Combat Hero: Adventures " )
deviantART : Kiwire

I've been a fan of Shokio for ages and saw he had a website in his last video and jumped to it. :3
drawnsean
drawnsean
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Speeddasher Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm Speeddasher. I'm 17 and I own a Nintendo Wii, and a 3DS.
Speeddasher
Speeddasher
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nin10doUltra Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Wassup guys.
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nin10doUltra

Back to top Go down

Post by drawnsean Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 pm

nuthin much, just adding blue tint to NES screenshots Razz
drawnsean
drawnsean
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Hello, my name is MBParadox..... and I'm an alcoholic. Neutral
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Hello, the name is Marty and I like to party?
drunken Laughing
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I'm Thethundara.

The first gaming console I experienced was actually the N64. I didn't have much interest beforehand, I mainly just watched TV for a source of entertainment. Some of my favorite games this gen are: Metroid Prime 3, inFamous 1&2, Sonic Generations, Rayman Origins, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Skyward Sword.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by -.Creator.- Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi, my name is Andrés, I come from the underestimated lands of South "latino" Hyrule, and i´m poor. Sad LOL! I own a Wii, Gamecube, N64 and 3DS. I play s4 league on my PC/Laptop (If you play, please contact me! My nick is "AceSamuraiXZ").... Anyway, I love all things Nintendo Very Happy (not a fanboy, don´t get the wrong idea, i´ve just never been interested in other consoles) ... I hope to become Next-gen here! lol!
-.Creator.-
-.Creator.-
NES
NES

http://wiiubloglatino.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IAMERROR Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:58 pm

My name is Error and I like pizza and Zelda II.
IAMERROR
IAMERROR
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 pm

IAMERROR wrote:My name is Error and I like pizza and Zelda II.
Go east to parappa palace.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 am

Just to give a little intro on myself.

I own a Wii, Xbox, PS3 and a Gaming PC, i prefer to play on my wii and xbox (as the wii u isn't released in Scotland yet) my PS3 lies in the corner wondering when i'll finally sell it, my PC has been taken over by my GF so i don't game on it much anymore.

My favourite games are Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Pikmin.

I hate Halo! (not all of them just the ones that where released to scam money from consumers with a terrible single player and a mediocre multiplayer)

On youtube i am GuitaristX1986 (as is my xbox GT)

I'll usually just post about specs and hardware (i build PCs) as its what interests me. I think i'll be starting with the standard specs for the GPU that the Wii U's is based on.

Edit: Forgot to mention my Love for Super Smash Bros!
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 am

Xanthos wrote:Just to give a little intro on myself.

I own a Wii, Xbox, PS3 and a Gaming PC, i prefer to play on my wii and xbox (as the wii u isn't released in Scotland yet) my PS3 lies in the corner wondering when i'll finally sell it, my PC has been taken over by my GF so i don't game on it much anymore.

My favourite games are Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Metroid, Pikmin.

I hate Halo! (not all of them just the ones that where released to scam money from consumers with a terrible single player and a mediocre multiplayer)

On youtube i am GuitaristX1986 (as is my xbox GT)

I'll usually just post about specs and hardware (i build PCs) as its what interests me. I think i'll be starting with the standard specs for the GPU that the Wii U's is based on.

Edit: Forgot to mention my Love for Super Smash Bros!
Welcome to the Wii U Mad forums. I hope you enjoy your stay at these forums, I'm glad to see new people here. Also make sure you have read the forum rules before really starting to post Very Happy . Cheers to the next 5 or 6 years the Wii U is the latest console.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 am

I've had a look over the rules Very Happy

Was watching through Shokios old vids and found the link in a description, so, win win.

As of friday, the Wii U will most likely be my only console i play Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Xanthos wrote:I've had a look over the rules Very Happy

Was watching through Shokios old vids and found the link in a description, so, win win.

As of friday, the Wii U will most likely be my only console i play Very Happy
Be sure to post your NNID in the thread about it in the "General" section.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 am

I'll post it as soon as i make it on the Wii U Scotland launch on Friday Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Xanthos wrote:I'll post it as soon as i make it on the Wii U Scotland launch on Friday Very Happy
All the way from Scotland huh? Thats pretty far.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Xanthos wrote:I'll post it as soon as i make it on the Wii U Scotland launch on Friday Very Happy
I deem you our tech head lol. Welcome fellow gamer all the way from Scotland! Shocked
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Yep, all the way from Bonny Scotland Very Happy

Word of warning, i shall mention that i'm from Scotland rather often, i don't know why i do it, it just happens to be added into most of my messaging.

Also, before the inevitable, i'll answer 1 question pre-emptively, Yes, i do own a kilt Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

Xanthos wrote:Yep, all the way from Bonny Scotland Very Happy

Word of warning, i shall mention that i'm from Scotland rather often, i don't know why i do it, it just happens to be added into most of my messaging.

Also, before the inevitable, i'll answer 1 question pre-emptively, Yes, i do own a kilt Very Happy
......Will your Wii U have a kilt?
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:50 am

I'll make the peripheral Very Happy
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Xanthos wrote:I'll make the peripheral Very Happy
Be sure to post pictures.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Lmao KILTS ARE SO BAD-ASS! The whole basketball team wore kilts (including me lol) one day randomly last year. It's now a tradition ^-^
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum