Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

+27
-.Creator.-
Thethundara
MartyMar
MBParadox
Speeddasher
drawnsean
SebTH
EnigmaAzure
Venustoise
Moncole
inversense
GuNStArHeRo
Axl_abe
Gunzy
shinriley
Saxrebel
X11Prodigy
Papayaman
ClydeCash
DragonChi
xwatchmanx
Schroedus
gamingbeast4lifeson
ChaosLord121
Nin10doUltra
FaytSaotome
ImmaGamerGuy
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. Empty New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 am

So if anyone is willing to let the forum know a little bit about yourself (just in a gamer's perspective)

feel free to post here!

I'll start. I own a Wii and Gaming PC

Have about 80 PC Games, and 4 Wii games (Just barely got the Wii so I'm starting the library)

I don't consider myself a fanboy because I never side with one company.

I'm also the clever guy who is making the Shokio RPG game!

Anyways, that should be enough lol!
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by FaytSaotome Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 am

I feel I need no introduction.

Okay here is one. I am a competitive League of Legends gamer who also plays children's card games, Nintendo and PC. My 360 RROD'd and my PS3 was sold for the said RROD'd 360.
FaytSaotome
FaytSaotome
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. Empty Re: New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place.

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 am

Good a introduction as any! lol Welcome bro.
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Nin10doUltra Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:37 pm

ya'll already know who i am! The True Monado Very Happy
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/Nin10doUltra

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 pm

I am ChaosLord121, most of you might already know me though.

Primarily, I'm a PC and Nintendo gamer, and I plan on getting a PS3 soon. I do have a 360 but I haven't touched it in months. Also, I'm an anime nut.

By the way, how do you add an avatar?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

ChaosLord121 wrote:I am ChaosLord121, most of you might already know me though.

Primarily, I'm a PC and Nintendo gamer, and I plan on getting a PS3 soon. I do have a 360 but I haven't touched it in months. Also, I'm an anime nut.

About time you got on here lol
gamingbeast4lifeson
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:03 pm

gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:

Yeah, I meant to sign up when Shok first posted about it, lol.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by gamingbeast4lifeson Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:04 pm

ChaosLord121 wrote:
gamingbeast4lifeson wrote:

Yeah, I meant to sign up when Shok first posted about it, lol.
Ah i see. Well welcome lol cyclops
gamingbeast4lifeson
gamingbeast4lifeson
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingbeast4lifeson?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Wow.. I know you all >:O
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Schroedus Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm

No one knows who I am. I was formerly SuperEnigmation, although no one probably knew him (my past self) either. I'd love to make more videos, but I don't want to laugh to death because of comment drones. I've already seen enough LOL
Schroedus
Schroedus
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/schroedus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nin10doUltra Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Lol welcome bro
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by xwatchmanx Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Ugh... I wrote a response and hit send, and it didn't take. -_-

Anyway, here's the short version: Been gaming since I was 5, went through all of Nintendo's major consoles and handhelds (except the Game&Watch and original DS series), as well as the PS1 and the Xbox 360. I kind of went on a 7 year "hiatus" from buying new systems until the beginning of this year, when I acquired a 3DS, Wii, and Xbox 360 of my own. Now I'm back in the modern gaming scene, and despite being overwhelmed with an entire generation of great games to play, I couldn't be happier. Smile
xwatchmanx
xwatchmanx
SNES
SNES

http://backloggery.com/xwatchmanx; nerdreviewstechnology.blogspo

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonChi Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm DragonChi

I am primarily a PC Gamer, but I also own a PS3 and a Wii amongst others.

I have been a very passionate gamer ever since the 90's. I especially love RPG's and Adventure games. Played a lot of point and click adventure games on the PC back in the day, like Myst. I love Sony for their backlog of amazing RPG games from PS1 and Nintendo games for so many great childhood memories and Knack for Innovation. I originally was a Sega kid, I loved Sonic. But we all know the tube that franchise slid down. So not so much anymore.

The franchises I love the most are Fallout, Diablo, Zelda, Sonic, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament and Heroes of Might and Magic. I do a lot of retro gaming as well. I just can't leave the classics alone for very long.
DragonChi
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Classics are something that is hard to separate. Razz
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Nin10doUltra Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Just Call me Ultra guys. Smile
Nin10doUltra
Nin10doUltra
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by ClydeCash Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:56 pm

I have a softmodded wii and a pc. I don't buy much pc games because I usually just play free mmos or whatever free game I can get. I had several wii games on a flash stick but the flash stick broke and I am too lazy to buy a hard drive.

And that's pretty much it...nothing exciting.

ClydeCash
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Papayaman Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

I am Papayaman. My firsthand experience with a Lintendo product was back in the NES Days in 1994. So I started gaming in 1997 with the SNES. In 1997 I got a N64 for Christmas. So in 98 with the 64.

Okay, seriously now.

My first videogame experiences where with the Sega Saturn when i visited my uncle and I used to play TMNT 4: Turtles in Time as well as stuff like Super Metroid at my friends place. But i didn't get to own my first console till around 98 when I got my own N64. My brother also had a pretty decent PC for its time.

I currently have a PC, Wii, XBOX 360 as well as a 3DS (I also have my old N64 and Gamecube). Generally I prefer the PC since it offers much more possibilities, although I wouldn't go as far as considering myself as a hardcore fan or "elitist" or whatever. To be honest, I wouldn't even go as far as considering myself as a hardcore gamer at all. I only game for the hell of gaming Very Happy

My favourite franchises are Zelda, Metroid, Starfox, Half-Life, Fallout, DMC, Mass Effect and the Tales of series. I also enjoy stuff like Darksiders, Witcher, Bioshock, Dragon Age and some of the Elder Scrolls games.
Papayaman
Papayaman
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by X11Prodigy Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 am

Hey wats up Im X11Prodigy

I play on 360, ps3 and Pc, my brother owns the wii and has itwith him at school. I started gaming at the age of 3 my brother had a N64 and i had a Playstation. latter we were given sega genesus and atari 2600. we eventual got the gamecube and ps2. we also have owned every version of the gameboy, we owned all but the xl versions of the ds' I have the Xbox 360 since 2006. In 2010 i got a psp played it most of this gen then got a ps3 2 years ago. finally i got a Gaming laptop Asus G74 in january for my birthday and graduation. I later got a PS Vita.

I love any genre of games but to list a few im currently playing
360 - Tekken Tag 2, Gears of War 3, MW3
Ps3 - Battlefield 3, Dark souls, killzone 2 and 3 , Sagas ( GoW, RaC)
Pc- Battelfield 3, SC2, Diablo 3, LoL, GW2, Smite and abunch of other games
I recently have gotten into Magic the Gathering

I am 18 years old and am currently away at school majoring in computer Science,

Hit me up at almost any time and im willing to game

any more gaming info can probobly be found on raptr link on my page

Last edited by X11Prodigy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
X11Prodigy
X11Prodigy
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/X11Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxrebel Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Uhhh, I guess I'll do an intro:

Name's Saxrebel, although my YT name is PWSAX2011. I'm a music education student at a college that I love, no matter how much hate we get. Been playing games for a long time and owned all Nintendo systems except the 3DS, but I "quit" gaming this gen to pursue my music career, since I thought I wouldn't have time to indulge in games. Picked up the Wii in like 2010 because I DID have the time, and I played a few games here and there. Was going to get a PS3, but decided to wait out for the Wii U, which was good on my part =).

Also play a few indie titles on Steam (name's Saxrebel) as well as Yu-Gi-Oh TCG. I also plan to start my gameplay/commentary/other stuff channel upon the Wii U's launch.

... So YEAH.
Saxrebel
Saxrebel
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by shinriley Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello. My name I Jesse. My screen name came from my love of Street Fighter (Shin Akuma being my favorite character during that time) and my affiliation with the military. Shinriley was born, lol (1998). I'm probably one of the oldest members here on Wii U Mad dot com. Which means I have "a lot" of personal insight on how gaming was then compared to now. I really love gaming (as my own personal hobby of course).

I'm working as a counselor for troubled teens and I have to say that I really love my job. The hours are great and the pay is ok (cost of living down here is "super low" so can't complain about that). Was living in Kansas City for the majority of my life, but got tired of the city life (long story). Down here, it's much more slower and a lot more stress-free. Loving life right now. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys.
shinriley
shinriley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunzy Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

The name is Devontae but it's best to call me Gunzy, much easier and has a ring to it.

I've been playing video games since 95 and my first games being Sonic 2, NBA Live 95 and MMPR: The Game. I own a PS1, PS3 Slim, 360, Wii , Gamecube , two PSP-1000, a DS Lite (Gold Phantom Hourglass Edition), and a Sega Dreamcast. I'm a big fan of the DC even though it was short lived and was just as good if not better than it's competition at the time.

I'm kinda neutral when it comes to all game genres but I would say I'm beastlike when it comes to party games or music games unless it's Power Stone, you will not win against me in Power Stone. If I had to choose between which genre(s) I liked most it would be party games and action games kinda like Bayonetta (hold you shit together fan dudes) and Murasame.

Right now I'm mainly swing back and forth with my PS3 on Transformers:Fall Of Cybertron and on my DS I'm playing this RPG by the name of Nostalgia which is ok it's alright. Can't say I'm playing anything on my 360 seeing as it's overheating like hell. Wii I'm messing around with Yugioh Duel Transer and Cave Story.

Other hobbies besides gaming I'm delving in are TCGS like Yu-Gi-Oh and MTG, watching TV and YT videos and working a 9-5 so I can advance myself a little bit more hopeful so I can start recording YT videos.

Gunzy
Gunzy
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Axl_abe Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Name's Axl_abe and for the past 3 generations Ive only followed Nintendo. Being a young child with no money made it hard enough lol. But this year I finally gave in with nintendo not getting multiplats. Picked up a PS3 and now have the experiences I want that arent available on a Nintendo platform. Now with wiiU going HD i see no reason to pick up a PS4.
As far as xbox goes I dont like it, and I never explain why unless someone really wants to know. (How can you bash and hate a certain platform if you dont use it?)

As far as real life goes... living the dream life. I work doing inventory in a freezer warehouse for Schwans frozen pizza and pies. Next time you go down the pizza isle at wal-mart in the tampa/orlandoish area and see Red Baron and Tony's pizza you know who to thank Razz

Also can we get a forum section for forum games? That would be epic!!
(3 word stories, has the person below me, ect.)
Axl_abe
Axl_abe
NES
NES

http://twitter.com/Axl_abe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuNStArHeRo Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm

The GuNz of Youtube Cool
GuNStArHeRo
GuNStArHeRo
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/GuNStArHeRo212

Back to top Go down

Post by inversense Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Uh. My fav game is KH2, and i like zelda too. oh and the megaman starforce series, although i dont find many who have also, i spent countless hours online with megaman SF3 owning hackers!!! lol i was that good. i like to draw too i would post the link to my colors 3D page but i cant post links yet Surprised (ill put samples at the end/my username is antiform) my goal here is to become a mod lol, pretty lame dream but it seems like fun and i consider myself more mature than the general public which is further exaggerated since im only 16. i want to add you all when i get my wiiu, and i would add u on my 3DS but its messed up atm :/ charger problems or something. Lastly ive been playing minecraft recently, if you want you can come onto this server ive been going on(im a mod) the rules are really loose so its fun lol. ip:108.60.139.74:25577
New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. _332570"antiverse"

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. _332260"obscure alternate"

New members if you want to introduce yourselves, you've come to the right place. _331458"inspiration of the unknown"
inversense
inversense
NES
NES

http://www.pointerpointer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moncole Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:48 pm

I am Moncole, I am a PC gamer and always buy Nintendo console as soon as I can. I like all the systems out because they all have there pros and cons.
Moncole
Moncole
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum