Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf?

+2
MBParadox
DomesticHausCat
6 posters

Go down

Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf? Empty Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf?

Post by DomesticHausCat Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:04 am

This is an idea that I've had for awhile and it sounds awesome to me. (Though it might not sound awesome to you.) Of a Zelda spin off that stars the villain Ganondorf! I mean think about it.

In between Ocarina and Wind Waker, Ganondorf is said to escape from the Sacred Realm right? After this it is said that he pretty much wreacks havoc and takes over Hyrule. And despite everyone's prayers, no Link comes to save the world this time. Instead the gods flood Hyrule.

I think it would be sooooo awesome if we could play as Ganondorf in this part of the Zelda mythos. I'm thinking of a game where in the first half, you have him break out of the sacred realm. The second half of the game could be where you go out into Hyrule, wage wars and stuff.

I think this kind of game would be sick if it played similar to God of War. But with a more open world in which you could do things in the order that you wished. Also this may be unthinkable for some of you Zelda fans, but it would be awesome if there was lots of gore in this. Cause it would emphasize the blood-lust of Ganondorf as he owns his enemies with the sword, fist or magic.

Oh and how about when your mana meter goes up, you could turn into pig beast Ganon?! That would be super legit! To rampage on dozens of Hylian troops as Ganon in a blood flowing massacre.

Maaaaaan I would love this game. What do you guys think of this idea though? Love it or hate it?
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf? Empty Re: Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf?

Post by MBParadox Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 am

That won't be happening, at least not on the Wii U.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf? Empty Re: Zelda spin off where you play as Ganondorf?

Post by Shokio Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:19 am

It's cool in-theory, of course, but I no way Nintendo would take the time out to do this. Zelda is one of those franchises where the company behind it doesn't have the time to make actual full-fledged spin-offs. When one Zelda game is done they essentially have to get started on the next game a year later if not before that.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DomesticHausCat Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 am

Yeah I agree that this probably will never see the light of day. At least not with Aounuma, Iwata and Miyamoto in power. Perhaps when they're all retired and we've got new leaders for Ninty. Maybe then they would make violent games like this.

This is just like an awesome game I'd love to play. It would make me nerdgasm all over the place lol!
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:57 am

I wouldn't mind seeing this after all of the current heads have gone and retired (I pray this day never comes). It's also a chance to put mature spin onto the series too since Ganon. is an evil som' bitch.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyChocobo Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

They'd have to outsource it to another developer, but even then I'd rather see a spinoff where you play as Zelda/Sheik.

Or better yet, Groose. They need to make top down shooter called Grooseland and I will be happy.
ShinyChocobo
ShinyChocobo
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 pm

I always thought if a spin-off were to be made, it'd have Zelda/Sheik as the main playable characters.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Thethundara wrote:I always thought if a spin-off were to be made, it'd have Zelda/Sheik as the main playable characters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freshly-Picked_Tingle%27s_Rosy_Rupeeland
study
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:I always thought if a spin-off were to be made, it'd have Zelda/Sheik as the main playable characters.
study

What is this? Tingle got a spinoff game before Princess Zelda. WTF?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
study

It is apparent that tingle did not always look the way he does but was rather cursed into becoming like that. Its actually a pretty fucked up series of spinoffs if you think about it.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
study

It is apparent that tingle did not always look the way he does but was rather cursed into becoming like that. Its actually a pretty fucked up series of spinoffs if you think about it.

Yeah, well, I'd rather not think of Tingle. Period.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
study

"Hello there faiiiiiiry boooooy! I'm just here on my private island forcing my 2 brothers and this kidnapped child to spin this piece of wood!".
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
study

"Hello there faiiiiiiry boooooy! I'm just here on my private island forcing my 2 brothers and this kidnapped child to spin this piece of wood!".

Tingle's just creepy affraid
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down