Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Wii U Games you getting at launch?

+30
Cresent Soul
chrisparlamas
MasterNinja
Soxas
The Real Riggz
BigPhaben
inversense
MBParadox
SebTH
DomesticHausCat
sketdansuu
EnigmaAzure
jdix14
Leonk4
grandmasterhack
Saxrebel
FaytSaotome
malcbear
shinriley
NiaLovesNinty
ImmaGamerGuy
ChaosLord121
JB-the-Hunter
gamingbeast4lifeson
Shokio
xwatchmanx
DragonChi
loganku
Nintengod
Nin10doUltra
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What Wii U Games you getting at launch?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Wii U Games you getting at launch?

Post by chrisparlamas Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 am

I can only afford NSMBU and ZombiU on day one. But will be getting quite a few more later on down the line.
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

What Wii U Games you getting at launch?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What Wii U Games you getting at launch?

Post by Cresent Soul Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 am

Scribblenauts and Nintnedoland for me. I'm too poor to really go beyond that. a maybe for zombiU if i've got money leftover and the reviews are 8+ for it on a gnereal persepctive from fellow nintendo gamers (screw media reviews).

Cresent Soul
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:57 am

SebTH wrote:lols Im the only one getting Sanic All Stars
I find this pretty damn funny
Nah I'm gettin that too I just forgot to add it. The game looks so much fun. That and Ninja Gaiden.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by DigiDom Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 am

Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land, wonderful 101, blop2 and more if i have the money. My wallet is screaming in pain already Razz.
DigiDom
DigiDom
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyMar Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm

All these games and I still don't know what to get -____-
MartyMar
MartyMar
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 am

ZombieU and uuumh...... Wonderfull 101 and Rayman Legends aren't launch games.
I was planning to get those.
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

Soxas wrote:
SebTH wrote:lols Im the only one getting Sanic All Stars
I find this pretty damn funny
Nah I'm gettin that too I just forgot to add it. The game looks so much fun. That and Ninja Gaiden.
Awww Yeah
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Surfcaster Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 am

I still can't decide what to get. I'm kind of burnt out on the NSMB formula right now, so I'm hesitant to get NSMBU, but it looks like it could feature some new additions and the graphics look great.

I'm considering ZombiU, but I wasn't interested in it at all compared to Aliens: Colonial Marines or 007 Legends, so I should probably just wait and get one of those.

I think Trine 2 looks awesome and reminds me of the Lost Vikings games, so I'm thinking about that.

Not sure what to do! The only thing I know for sure is that I'm getting Nintendo Land.
Surfcaster
Surfcaster
NES
NES

http://www.twitter.com/SurfcasterX

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Surfcaster wrote:I still can't decide what to get. I'm kind of burnt out on the NSMB formula right now, so I'm hesitant to get NSMBU, but it looks like it could feature some new additions and the graphics look great.

I'm considering ZombiU, but I wasn't interested in it at all compared to Aliens: Colonial Marines or 007 Legends, so I should probably just wait and get one of those.

I think Trine 2 looks awesome and reminds me of the Lost Vikings games, so I'm thinking about that.

Not sure what to do! The only thing I know for sure is that I'm getting Nintendo Land.
Zombie U is alot like if Metroid were to fuse with Survival Horror. If you have played either ZombiU is a must have.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3