Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U.

+8
DragonChi
DomesticHausCat
KeatonWilliam
FaytSaotome
JB-the-Hunter
Sontae
Shokio
ChaosLord121
12 posters

Go down

Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U. Empty Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U.

Post by ChaosLord121 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

I really don't see anybody who buys the regular edition rushing out to drop (possibly) $60 on what is essentially the system's equivalent of Wii Sports. Chances are I'm going to get proven wrong when the game gets released, but still...does anybody else feel this way?

While I am buying the deluxe edition of the U, it's not for Nintendo land.

Last edited by ChaosLord121 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U. Empty Re: Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U.

Post by Shokio Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

I thought about this too. My guess is Nintendo is trying to make maximum profit on the basic bundle.
Shokio
Shokio
Admin
Admin

https://wiiumad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U. Empty Re: Nintendo Land should be bundled with both versions of the Wii U.

Post by Sontae Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I'd say in terms of quality NintendoLand definitely looks superior to Wii Sports, can't say for sure as I haven't played it but yeah, but even so they shouldn't sell it at full price man, 25-30 bucks would be fine for it.
Sontae
Sontae
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by JB-the-Hunter Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:34 pm

If Nintendo Land was bundled it would just end up costing the same amount as the premium, so what would be the point?
JB-the-Hunter
JB-the-Hunter
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm

JB-the-Hunter wrote:If Nintendo Land was bundled it would just end up costing the same amount as the premium, so what would be the point?
I highly doubt that, considering the deluxe edition comes with many other things (aside from the game) for only $50 more than the basic. If that were the truth however, why not just have every system as is? Nothing stopped Nintendo from bundling every launch Wii system with Wii Sports, so what exactly is holding them back now?

Most of this is coming from my opinion of Nintendo Land anyway. I personally don't think the game will be worth the asking price of $60 (If that is the final price), but we'll see.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaotome Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

It's probably due to how the Japanese business model works. The games, like Wii Sports, that got bundled in the West wasn't bundled in Japan. I guess they feel the way they do business will work here as well.
FaytSaotome
FaytSaotome
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by KeatonWilliam Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Nintendo land should be on both.
KeatonWilliam
KeatonWilliam
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by DomesticHausCat Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah it's pretty disapointing because not only does the Deluxe have that, but many other awesome stuff too. Doesn't it have like 4 times as much memory and don't you get like 10% off for downloading games for a year or something?

It's a smackdown deal compared to the regular version. This is an intentional rip off in my eyes. Feel sorry for those getting the regular version.
DomesticHausCat
DomesticHausCat
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonChi Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am

I agree that both should include Nintendoland, as well as allowing people to choose what color they want for the system itself. Granted, that would have meant that stores would have had to carry 4 different SKU's...but they could have fixed that by just having the Deluxe version being the ONLY version and have a black and white model. The Basic one seems kinda...almost pointless and unfair to those who did not have the chance to get the deluxe.

If you are willing to spend $300 on a new console, then It's fair to say that you are willing to pay the extra $50 to get all that should be included. At least give the basic one a freakin gamepad cradle and system stand. That just seems stupid.
DragonChi
DragonChi
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:31 am

well, Nintendo is "saying" and so is gamestop that Nintendo land on its own will be 10 bucks

I had to reserve white due to pre-orders selling out like wildfire.
but if thats the case then I guess its ok Nintyland is not packed in white.

If i get lucky on day one, Ill go black however
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

I think Nintendo might be doing this to determine what different crowds go for what product or product bundle, and which one hardcore nintendo fans would go for, (which would obviously be the deluxe bundle).
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am

its really a shame pre-orders for black sold out so fast, but its also a good thing for nintendo, they see the demand and thats gonna show games galore.
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm

I personally think that the Basic Wii-U Bundle should've been bundled with Nintendo Land, a cradle, and system stand alongside it's 8 GB. The Premium Bundle should've been bundled with Zombi-U with 64 GB.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by inversense Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:23 am

DomesticHausCat wrote:Yeah it's pretty disapointing because not only does the Deluxe have that, but many other awesome stuff too. Doesn't it have like 4 times as much memory and don't you get like 10% off for downloading games for a year or something?

It's a smackdown deal compared to the regular version. This is an intentional rip off in my eyes. Feel sorry for those getting the regular version.
i think its just more for the casuals, not a rip-off. because the casuals probably wont care about extra memory, or eshop, or all those random extra accessories as much as a hardcore fan who knows more about them. So its just a cheaper alternative. that said, i think nintendo land should have been bundled with both or bundled with white, and the black bundled with a diff game
inversense
inversense
NES
NES

http://www.pointerpointer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down