Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.

+13
Soxas
Thethundara
BigPhaben
SebTH
larsberg
DomesticHausCat
MBParadox
Shokio
FaytSaotome
ImmaGamerGuy
xwatchmanx
Nintengod
Nin10doUltra
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Soxas wrote:
Thethundara wrote:Well, I'd like to see Online multiplayer, for one. I hope the next F-Zero game will be good.

Obviously. It has to have online or it's a fail on Nintendo's part.
Considering how even Mario Kart Wii's online was actually decent, this time around on the Wii U, Online should pretty much be flawless for Nintendo's Racers.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.

Post by Thethundara Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
Thethundara wrote:Well, I'd like to see Online multiplayer, for one. I hope the next F-Zero game will be good.

Considering how even Mario Kart Wii's online was actually decent, this time around on the Wii U, Online should pretty much be flawless for Nintendo's Racers.

Nintendo better not disappoint me.

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.  - Page 2 Tumblr_me0d8hLw7B1qb55ta
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

My innocence...
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

My innocence...

I'm sorry, did I disturb you? Go to sleep. I'm sure that will help.

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.  - Page 2 Picture_2
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Thethundara wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:

My innocence...

I'm sorry, did I disturb you? Go to sleep. I'm sure that will help.

What Would you Like to see in F Zero Wii U.  - Page 2 Picture_2
Thank you Leonardo.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 am

^^^ Lmfao XD
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by SebTH Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 pm

if Nintendo doesn't /want/ too make another F-Zero
they could always add Captian Falcon to Mario Kart, have his car reduced in size.

It could work :V
SebTH
SebTH
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

SebTH wrote:if Nintendo doesn't /want/ too make another F-Zero
they could always add Captian Falcon to Mario Kart, have his car reduced in size.

Captain Falcon does not reside in the Mario universe. Nintendo will never do that.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:39 pm

MBParadox wrote:

Captain Falcon does not reside in the Mario universe. Nintendo will never do that.
They won't pull a Sony (PSAS) XD
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Playstation All-Stars is like smash bros, where all characters appear based on seperate cannon. In smash bros. for example, its actually just two brothers playing with a bunch of trophies in their room (the one where you examine all of them).
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Playstation All-Stars is like smash bros, where all characters appear based on seperate cannon. In smash bros. for example, its actually just two brothers playing with a bunch of trophies in their room (the one where you examine all of them).
But PSAS went wrong in not allowing knockouts ( you can be whoopin' someone's ass giving them 30 chain combos but that doesn't mean that you're winning and vise-versa) and using characters from COMPLETELY different universes. Kratos and Toro just don't seem right to me im sorry. It also for whatever reason doesn't have the same lasting effect SSB has on me. They've done pretty well for their first game like this but there' s obviously room for improvement.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

But PSAS went wrong in not allowing knockouts ( you can be whoopin' someone's ass giving them 30 chain combos but that doesn't mean that you're winning and vise-versa) and using characters from COMPLETELY different universes. Kratos and Toro just don't seem right to me im sorry. It also for whatever reason doesn't have the same lasting effect SSB has on me. They've done pretty well for their first game like this but there' s obviously room for improvement.
Either way, with SORA and Namco on the job of creating SSB4 which has been in development since march this year, I believe we will get one epic Smash Bros.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Either way, with SORA and Namco on the job of creating SSB4 which has been in development since march this year, I believe we will get one epic Smash Bros.
Yes! PSAS being the way it is made me even more xcited at how fun to play and how awesome the next SSB will look. I'm still jumpin gmy seat waiting in agony bounce And speaking of which i'm praying they put some KH characters in there since PSAS failed to do so.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Yes! PSAS being the way it is made me even more xcited at how fun to play and how awesome the next SSB will look. I'm still jumpin gmy seat waiting in agony bounce And speaking of which i'm praying they put some KH characters in there since PSAS failed to do so.
Its probably more likely there will be a few Tekken characters or maybe some from the tales series.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

Its probably more likely there will be a few Tekken characters or maybe some from the tales series.
That's fine too......but still Sora or Riku -_-
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew The Derp Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:

That's fine too......but still Sora or Riku -_-

And now Smash Bros. talk in our F-Zero discussion lol
Andrew The Derp
Andrew The Derp
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisparlamas Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I want an engaging single player, for sure. Of course I want them to push the online play to its fullest potential as well.

SEGA did a good job with GX, I think. Nintendo should just buy out SEGA and leave F-Zero to a half SEGA half Nintendo team.

It's fine if you don't agree, but that's how I think things should go.
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Imaging if Nintendo did buy out sega, the uproar from the xbox/PS communities would be on par with bayonetta 2.

But for F-Zero, i'd really like to see a deep multiplayer experience, not being able to bring anything from single player, starting with just the basics and having to win online races against those who are in the same class as you to gain access to better parts, upgrading as you go along and entering new race classes with the new parts, which would then let you win newer parts, until you have everything then you just compete against those who are also at that level, with fully customisable vehicles and each part of the vehicle fully customisable for maximum output.
Xanthos
Xanthos
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Guitaristx1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Xanthos wrote:Imaging if Nintendo did buy out sega, the uproar from the xbox/PS communities would be on par with bayonetta 2.

But for F-Zero, i'd really like to see a deep multiplayer experience, not being able to bring anything from single player, starting with just the basics and having to win online races against those who are in the same class as you to gain access to better parts, upgrading as you go along and entering new race classes with the new parts, which would then let you win newer parts, until you have everything then you just compete against those who are also at that level, with fully customisable vehicles and each part of the vehicle fully customisable for maximum output.
I would be so damn happy with Nintendo doing this just for the simple fact of fanboy's uproar and absolute hate for Nintendo increasing lmao XD But yeah everything you want sounds exactly like what I want as well. It really sounds like a mix between Mario Kart and BLOPS 2 lol.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisparlamas Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

I don't really care how the Sony/Xbox fans would respond to it. SEGA is dying and Nintendo would be the leading candidate in bringing them back up to greatness. Just look at what Microsoft did to Rare >_>
chrisparlamas
chrisparlamas
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 am

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:
Shokio wrote:F-Zero Wii U should be the pinnacle of what the Nintendo Network can do. They should use the game to set an example of the perfect Wii U online community.

Party system, quick invites, leaderboards, leveling, part customization, team races, clan support, etc.

Agree with 32 people online races. This would be insane.

If this don't happen, I see you will make a video ranting. lol
It would be such a missed opportunity if Nintendo didn't.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Warp Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

I have never played F-Zero, watched GX vids on youtube....... Jesus Christ that shit is evenn faster then modern sonic games, it also goes very smooth and requires a shit ton of skill.

DO WANT
Warp
Warp
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum