Wii U Mad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayonetta 2 Wii U [OT]

+6
Lupucillo
MBParadox
sketdansuu
BigPhaben
Soxas
ImmaGamerGuy
10 posters

Go down

Bayonetta 2 Wii U [OT]  Empty Bayonetta 2 Wii U [OT]

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 pm

This thread is for your opinions of the new sequel Bayonetta 2 exclusively for Wii U. What do you think? will it follow in the footsteps of Bayonetta one? or will it offer us something new?

I bet there will be some Nintendo Easter eggs in this game.
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaGamerGuy?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 Wii U [OT]  Empty Re: Bayonetta 2 Wii U [OT]

Post by Soxas Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 am

I hope they really do take advantage of the controller and didn't just get this to be an exclusive just to do it. I'm sure it'll be better than the last one. Or at least better than the PS3 version of Bayonetta 1 lol.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Soxas wrote:I hope they really do take advantage of the controller and didn't just get this to be an exclusive just to do it. I'm sure it'll be better than the last one. Or at least better than the PS3 version of Bayonetta 1 lol.

What was wrong with the PS3 Version?
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhaben Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:
Soxas wrote:I hope they really do take advantage of the controller and didn't just get this to be an exclusive just to do it. I'm sure it'll be better than the last one. Or at least better than the PS3 version of Bayonetta 1 lol.

It Wasn't on the wii lol
BigPhaben
BigPhaben
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmaGamerGuy Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm

BigPhaben wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

It Wasn't on the wii lol

ok...? o.o
ImmaGamerGuy
ImmaGamerGuy
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by sketdansuu Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm

shouldn't this be a speculation thread?
sketdansuu
sketdansuu
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 am

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

It sold the least out of every other version of the game. As a matter of fact PS3 version wasn't even supposed to exist. It was decided to be ported over by SEGA at the last minute.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Soxas wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

It sold the least out of every other version of the game. As a matter of fact PS3 version wasn't even supposed to exist. It was decided to be ported over by SEGA at the last minute.
A lot of games made on 360 are quickly ported over to PS3.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:10 am

MBParadox wrote:
Soxas wrote:
ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

A lot of games made on 360 are quickly ported over to PS3.
Exactly but the director for the game Atsushi Inaba said that the biggest failure for them was the PS3 port.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I just hope we get more scenes of Enzo doing the Joe Pesci voice.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by WhorrorLoLZ Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:06 pm

I just hope the tablet controller isn't mandatory to use. If they have features you have the option to use, fine, but I'd just want to use the pro controller to play it without feeling like I'm missing out on something.
WhorrorLoLZ
WhorrorLoLZ
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Mmm, I don't know. Everyone rants about the PlayStation 3 version this and that. I think they're too invested into the business part of the game industry and what the developers say and what not.

I have it. Played it a ton. I never encountered any problems whatsoever. It's a fantastic game.

I hope the Wii U version uses the tablet cleverly, not for quick-time events, and it's every bit as violent and suggestive as the first game.

It's funny, though. Fanboys criticize Nintendo for not having many adult games. Bayonetta 2 comes to Wii U, those same fanboys condemn it. People are just amazingly brainless.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:17 pm

I never even played the first Bayonetta, so I can't really get excited for the sequel. What was the original like?
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupucillo Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Devil May Cry with boobs and ass, slaughtering angels. In a nutshell.
Lupucillo
Lupucillo
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thethundara Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Lupucillo wrote:Devil May Cry with boobs and ass, slaughtering angels. In a nutshell.

Sounds, good, I guess. I'll try it one day.
Thethundara
Thethundara
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord121 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 pm

ImmaGamerGuy wrote:

It was a crappy port. Major framerate and loading issues.
ChaosLord121
ChaosLord121
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosLord121

Back to top Go down

Post by Superfakerbros Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

I hope to see good usage of the Wii-U GamePad and for it to take advantage of the Wii-U's hardware and to show a clear leap in graphics as it's not like Zombi-U or a casual game or a multiplatform/port.
Superfakerbros
Superfakerbros
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:25 pm

WhorrorLoLZ wrote:I just hope the tablet controller isn't mandatory to use. If they have features you have the option to use, fine, but I'd just want to use the pro controller to play it without feeling like I'm missing out on something.
I'm not quite sure why you would not want the GamePad used. It has all the features of the Pro Controller so using the Gamepad you would not miss out on anything.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soxas Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 pm

MBParadox wrote:
WhorrorLoLZ wrote:I just hope the tablet controller isn't mandatory to use. If they have features you have the option to use, fine, but I'd just want to use the pro controller to play it without feeling like I'm missing out on something.
I'm not quite sure why you would not want the GamePad used. It has all the features of the Pro Controller so using the Gamepad you would not miss out on anything.
I totally agree with this. I get a lot of games right now are focused on showing off what the Wii U gamepad can do but I really wouldn't mind a solid fun game that doesn't really use the gamepad but really shows off how games can look and perform on the system itself.
Soxas
Soxas
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by MBParadox Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Soxas wrote:
MBParadox wrote:
I totally agree with this. I get a lot of games right now are focused on showing off what the Wii U gamepad can do but I really wouldn't mind a solid fun game that doesn't really use the gamepad but really shows off how games can look and perform on the system itself.
Developers can do that with the Wii U Gamepad already by coding instructions for the Gamepad to not render anything.
MBParadox
MBParadox
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down